The Fist of Fury Clan
Welcome to the Forums of the Fist of Fury Clan, Enjoy your stay.
The Fist of Fury Clan
Welcome to the Forums of the Fist of Fury Clan, Enjoy your stay.
The Fist of Fury Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fist of Fury Clan

Welcome to the Fist of Fury Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gmod RP server what class do you want

Go down 
+6
'Meep.
Cortez
Elmand
Dizo
Gun
leonski
10 posters
AuthorMessage
leonski
leonski

gmod RP server what class do you want Empty
PostSubject: gmod RP server what class do you want   gmod RP server what class do you want I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:58 pm

wht class would you like to see in the RP server give a small description and what weapons that class can use
or if you dont like a certain class or would like any changes just say

im thinking some special event classes like a santa clause(can give stuff to people for christmas) easter bunny (gives out chocolate for easter) leprachaun (dno how it would work but could give this thing to people were they either die or something good happens for saint patricks day)

(this is just a topic may not actually happen)
Back to top Go down
Gun
Gun

PostSubject: Re: gmod RP server what class do you want   gmod RP server what class do you want I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:16 pm

Marine: Has an M4A1, USP .45, Knife and a breaching shotgun. I'd play it Razz
Back to top Go down
Dizo
Admin
Dizo

PostSubject: Agree with Gun   gmod RP server what class do you want I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:39 pm

I would like to make a class but Marine would be more suitable on a map like a large one like, Example as EvoCity, because it's big, Marines come in like Jeeps, if S.W.A.T can't handle various situations, That's when the United States Marine Coroporation come in.
Back to top Go down
https://fistoffury.forumotion.co.uk
Elmand

PostSubject: Re: gmod RP server what class do you want   gmod RP server what class do you want I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:00 am

Dizo wrote:
I would like to make a class but Marine would be more suitable on a map like a large one like, Example as EvoCity, because it's big, Marines come in like Jeeps, if S.W.A.T can't handle various situations, That's when the United States Marine Coroporation come in.

I think that's a bad idea. The whole point of SWAT is to be backup to the police, adding a third tier to the law enforcement system would be silly as if everyone could have 3 weapons on a class, no-one would go cop or SWAT. I think having 3 weapons on one class would be very stupid, so maybe just have something like a SWAT entry team with a breaching shotgun and keypad cracker.
Back to top Go down
Gun
Gun

PostSubject: Re: gmod RP server what class do you want   gmod RP server what class do you want I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Yeah, an entry team would be cool. Make it so you can have like 2 to stop people abusing the shotgun and breaking into people's houses.
Back to top Go down
Cortez

Cortez

PostSubject: Re: gmod RP server what class do you want   gmod RP server what class do you want I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:42 pm

Thats a Fun idea about santa For christmas xD i mean halloweens comen maybe some halloween celebration

santa lol!
Back to top Go down
Dizo
Admin
Dizo

PostSubject: Re: gmod RP server what class do you want   gmod RP server what class do you want I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:10 pm

Ahh we'll see, baha Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fistoffury.forumotion.co.uk
leonski
leonski

PostSubject: Re: gmod RP server what class do you want   gmod RP server what class do you want I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:57 am

yer like a pumpkin hat and a calls that is drees up in a pumpkin suite and gives out a treat or a suprise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
'Meep.

PostSubject: Re: gmod RP server what class do you want   gmod RP server what class do you want I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:52 pm

leonski wrote:
yer like a pumpkin hat and a calls that is drees up in a pumpkin suite and gives out a treat or a suprise Very Happy

i woulder what would be a suprise a kick up the back side Smile

and job's
armed robber's = shots guns/lockpick's/ak47
silent killer's = knif's/lockpick's
Back to top Go down
frands24
frands24

PostSubject: Lots of ideas   gmod RP server what class do you want I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:58 am

what about some jobs WITHOUT guns like bartender or get the drugdealer fixed. It would also be awsome if you made like two different mafia grupes with a leader each and then some normal members of the grupe. So that there could be a mafia war. Thats some of my ideas
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: I have an idea too :O   gmod RP server what class do you want I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:28 am

What about we make me!? affraid

Nah i must kidding that would kinda suck....Well heres my idea what about and alien(Event ofcause)??? Which have no weapons but have the thing to be alittle like a pet where first the S.W.A.T must see what the darn thing is, then maybe they find out it's just a little stupid thing that arn't able to kill No and then i will get adopted, then for a note the alien kan ONLY be adopted/Played by a admin and that is why if you like having it too long i will be able to mind control the poor human who took care of the little guy...Well where was I?...Ohh yeah then the controled admin will walk around like normaly but what the other people don't know is that the human is controled and will sometime just fall dead on the ground and then it turns into a new alien intill they have taking over the world.

Aliens: alien alien alien alien alien WE WANT YOU PLANET!!!! Humans: affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
skou
skou

PostSubject: Re: gmod RP server what class do you want   gmod RP server what class do you want I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:13 pm

What about a Gadgets dealer. He sell:
lock pick, keypad cracker, battering ram, unarrest stick, crowbar and all that kind of stof What a Face I have tryed it on another server and its fun that you can buy this kind of things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: gmod RP server what class do you want   gmod RP server what class do you want I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:20 am

skou wrote:
What about a Gadgets dealer. He sell:
lock pick, keypad cracker, battering ram, unarrest stick, crowbar and all that kind of stof What a Face I have tryed it on another server and its fun that you can buy this kind of things Very Happy

Good idea but the Gadget dealer don't sell battering ram, and crowbar :/
Battering ram is for the cops, and crowbar is a weapon, but otherwise a good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|FoF|Cortez.
|FoF|Cortez.

PostSubject: Hmm Maybe   gmod RP server what class do you want I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:28 am

Iv seen this class as well It was called ilegall arms dealer he sells like ar2s rpgs lock piks.etc

Maybe this will be done not sure.

|FoF|Cortez (Co-leader)
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: gmod RP server what class do you want   gmod RP server what class do you want I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:44 am

Hey guys Necro here.

Id on't have an idea for a job, but i just wanna say that all jobs with weapons, should be a vote, because they can be alot of rdm, if jobs with guns, not are votes.

Ok i have an idea for a job now Very Happy

Shapeshifter:
Job description: You are a shapeshifter, don't stay in your human form to long!
Weapons: Headcrap pill, Antlion Guard pill, Antlion pill, Zombie pill, and other pills, Pocket, Keys, Gravity/physgun ocs, tool gun.
People who can use it: Admins only
Salary: 50$
Model: Citizen

Spy:
Job description: You are an spy, go spy on some people, if you end up en jail however, you get demoted.
Weapons Cloak, Usp, Keys, Lockpick, Keypad Cracker, pocket, gravity/physgun, knives.
People who can use it: Admins only
Salary: 150$
Model: Rebel
Back to top Go down
leonski
leonski

PostSubject: Re: gmod RP server what class do you want   gmod RP server what class do you want I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:49 am

we dont really need admin only jobs as we can do basically what we like anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gmod RP server what class do you want   gmod RP server what class do you want I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gmod RP server what class do you want
Page 1 of 1