The Fist of Fury Clan
Welcome to the Forums of the Fist of Fury Clan, Enjoy your stay.
The Fist of Fury Clan
Welcome to the Forums of the Fist of Fury Clan, Enjoy your stay.
The Fist of Fury Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fist of Fury Clan

Welcome to the Fist of Fury Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+Apply to become a Scripter of the Fist of Fury

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dizo
Admin
Dizo

+Apply to become a Scripter of the Fist of Fury Empty
PostSubject: +Apply to become a Scripter of the Fist of Fury   +Apply to become a Scripter of the Fist of Fury I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:21 pm

Hello in this thread, I'm going to be talking to you about what the Fist of Fury needs.
As far as you all know, myself Dizo am only scripting on my own as 1 alone person, I try my best to make it fun for others, I realise I'm taking to long for things I make, I am most happy to take people who would like to assist in the things I attempt to make. If you would like to help please keep reading...

If you would like to become a Scripter of the Fist of Fury Developement team, Please leave your name [Here] and Dizo the Head of the Fist of Fury Community will get to you. You will recieve a message within 24 hours when you have posted. As agian Dizo myself thanks you for participating in other words assisting me with my work. Now that there is more Scripters, time goes quicker then before.
Back to top Go down
https://fistoffury.forumotion.co.uk
Elmand

+Apply to become a Scripter of the Fist of Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: +Apply to become a Scripter of the Fist of Fury   +Apply to become a Scripter of the Fist of Fury I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:08 am

I can do a bit of scripting, I know about making custom classes etc, and I know alot about server config, so put me down for this.
Back to top Go down

+Apply to become a Scripter of the Fist of Fury
Page 1 of 1