The Fist of Fury Clan
Welcome to the Forums of the Fist of Fury Clan, Enjoy your stay.
The Fist of Fury Clan
Welcome to the Forums of the Fist of Fury Clan, Enjoy your stay.
The Fist of Fury Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fist of Fury Clan

Welcome to the Fist of Fury Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Festive spirit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Inferno

Festive spirit Empty
PostSubject: Festive spirit   Festive spirit I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:43 am

As a member of the |FoF| group/clan, I am writng to you as a friend and as the respectful leader of this clan/group. All I ask is that you spend a few minutes of your life to look at this post.

Me and |FoF| Cortez have come up with the idea of celebrating the festivals of Britain on the |FoF| server, such as the upcoming halloween festival. We came up with a few ideas as to change the server specifically for these certain events, like possibly changing the map r2_downtown to night time, and adding pumpkins, skeletons, etc...

If you have read this and considered theses ideas then I would be extermely grateful. I can understand if this is too much too ask of you, but I just thought that this would help to improve the server.

Yours Faithfully
Tinashe Sibanda ( |FoF| Master Inferno )
Back to top Go down
Dizo
Admin
Dizo

Festive spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festive spirit   Festive spirit I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:50 am

As Manager of the Events of the Fist of Fury, I accept your request. I think this will make some good progress however there will be a vote over this event that takes place on haloween, Thankyou for suggesting an event that can be useful to the Fist of Fury clan, Thankyou, Dizo...
Back to top Go down
https://fistoffury.forumotion.co.uk
leonski
leonski

Festive spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festive spirit   Festive spirit I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:02 am

wait a minute i put a post the other day about haveing special event thing like santa and an easter bunny u stole my idea sortof Razz so i want to be involved some how afro
Back to top Go down
leonski
leonski

Festive spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festive spirit   Festive spirit I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:51 pm

"bump" (makeing sure u havent forgot about me)
Back to top Go down
Dizo
Admin
Dizo

Festive spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festive spirit   Festive spirit I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:48 am

Alright, I guess it was both of your ideas. meaning when it is Haloween I will do both of your ideas.
Back to top Go down
https://fistoffury.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Festive spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festive spirit   Festive spirit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festive spirit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fist of Fury Clan :: Garry's Mod 10 :: FoF GMOD Server Discussion-
Jump to: