The Fist of Fury Clan
Welcome to the Forums of the Fist of Fury Clan, Enjoy your stay.
The Fist of Fury Clan
Welcome to the Forums of the Fist of Fury Clan, Enjoy your stay.
The Fist of Fury Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fist of Fury Clan

Welcome to the Fist of Fury Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

saith bad admin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
saith

saith bad admin Empty
PostSubject: saith bad admin   saith bad admin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:30 pm

i have a huge problem against saith he is the worst admin i have ever met he goes around killing every one especially me abuses the fact he is admin he has made so manny people pissd of (excuse my french) and i think people will agre with me when i it just a big shit head ( sorry but he just pisses me off)
Back to top Go down
leonski
leonski

saith bad admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: saith bad admin   saith bad admin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:31 pm

this post was by me btw i forgot to log in sorry
Back to top Go down
Saith

saith bad admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saith bad admin   saith bad admin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Hi,

I totally disagree that im a bad admin. Sometimes i may have abused I admit. but when there is players on i personally think that i do my best to be a good admin. You obviously dont, so i will try to improve myself but Saying to me over steam " i have done a complaint agaist u on the forum u fucker" then going offline, really isnt the way to solve this.

And that thing, about i RDM is not true. I misunderstood the Terrorist class and thought that it was allowed to kill people as Terrorist. What else is there to do as a terrorist?

Sorry, people. Give me a second chance. I can be a good admin, i have alot of experiance about it.

Last edited by Saith on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
leonski
leonski

saith bad admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: saith bad admin   saith bad admin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:00 pm

we have made up i giveing him one last chance
Back to top Go down
Dizo
Admin
Dizo

saith bad admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: saith bad admin   saith bad admin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:32 am

Alright, I hope this is all solved. I'm working on the next version as a reminder.
Back to top Go down
https://fistoffury.forumotion.co.uk
leonski
leonski

saith bad admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: saith bad admin   saith bad admin I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:34 am

report back up i dont care if he stops the server i would rarther have a server were the provider doesent fuck it up loads of people would agree when i say saith is a big dick
Back to top Go down
Gun
Gun

saith bad admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: saith bad admin   saith bad admin I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:02 am

I've seriously had enough of Saith's shit. Me and elmand were building a ship on SB and I called him a minge for spamming Manhacks. He then came over to us, wrecked our ships, spammed us with a minigun then threw my ship when I was just flying around. What a dick.
Back to top Go down
Dizo
Admin
Dizo

saith bad admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: saith bad admin   saith bad admin I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:16 am

Alright, he has said he will not do anymore agian, I hope he is telling the truth, If he does anymore please reply on this thread agian, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://fistoffury.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

saith bad admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: saith bad admin   saith bad admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

saith bad admin
Page 1 of 1