The Fist of Fury Clan
Welcome to the Forums of the Fist of Fury Clan, Enjoy your stay.
The Fist of Fury Clan
Welcome to the Forums of the Fist of Fury Clan, Enjoy your stay.
The Fist of Fury Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fist of Fury Clan

Welcome to the Fist of Fury Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trial Member's results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dizo
Admin
Dizo

Trial Member's results Empty
PostSubject: Trial Member's results   Trial Member's results I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Hello everyone, I have a speech to say. To all of those who applied to the Fist of Fury Clan and have been put on Trial, please look below to see your qualification, If you passed or didn't.

If you passed you will be authorized to keep the |FoF| Tag and use further features in the Community.

If you failed you won't be authorized to equip the |FoF| Tag and you will use the same features as guests you. although you can buy ranks such as, Respected user, Admin, ect.. Check our Billing method page, Thankyou, Dizo.

G ( Exceptional )
E ( Pass )
D ( Graded )
C ( Full Marks & Spelling Grammar - Passed )
B ( Full Marks & Spelling Grammar and long answered questions - Passed )

Each question you answered you will get a certain mark, If it is poor/good, ect.. from all the questions calculated up, you will recieve a grade which will be with your results below. Please look below to see your results.

Last name: Curtis

Congratulations Leon, you have been accepted to the Fist of Fury Clan/Community, You now have more features and are welcome to meet new friends of the Community. Here are your results.

Question 1: What's your reason for joining FoF:well it is a new clan i would like to help make it bigger and be one of the best

Moderator's thoughts: Acceptable answer however some of your spelling was incorrect, try to correct your spelling and capatalize your words, fullstops, ect.. 1/5

Question 2: How can you benefit the clan? : i am a good team player i have very good accuracy with sniper (tbh i am just plain out asome)

Moderator's thoughts: Question 2 is a pass, *Capatalize. 2/5

Question 3: DeathMatching:kill a mass of people with no reason

Moderator's thoughts: Good answer 3/5

Question 4: Revenge Killing: killing some one to get revenge like if they kill you you just hunt them down untill u have killd them (i think)

Moderator's thoughts: Good answer however in an Application never put things such as (i think) This answer is correct that's 1 mark. 4/5

Question 5: New Life Rule:u cant kill the person if they kill you you basically start your life again

Moderator's thoughts: Good answer, that's 1 mark. 5/5

You scored 5/5!

Grade: " D "

Last edited by Dizo on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fistoffury.forumotion.co.uk
Dizo
Admin
Dizo

Trial Member's results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial Member's results   Trial Member's results I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:15 am

Username: Savaghost
First name: Ege
Last name: Kurdaş

Congratulations Ege, you have been accepted to the Fist of Fury Clan/Community, You now have more features and are welcome to meet new friends of the Community. Here are your results.

Question 1: What's your reason for joining FoF:I would like to have a good clan like FoF and i want to show that i can be a very good admin

Moderator's thoughts: Good answer, however if you wanna write stuff concerning administration, Please write that in our Admin Application's thread when it has been created. 1/5

Question 2: How can you benefit the clan? :By being a very good and helpful admin.

Moderator's thoughts: You needed to add description such as, I'm a good roleplayer, ect.. as agian about Admin, please post on the Admin App's when it has been made. however you will obtain a mark for this. 2/5

Question 3: DeathMatching:People battling without stopping which is Against Role playing rules

Moderator's thoughts: Very good answer, that's what we wanna see. 3/5

Question 4: Revenge Killing:Getting revenge for Deaths

Moderator's thoughts: The answer is acceptable and is correct. 4/5

Question 5: New Life Rule:Every memory of what happened gets erased after dying.

Moderator's thoughts: Very good answer, that's one mark. 5/5

You scored 5/5!

Grade " D "
Back to top Go down
https://fistoffury.forumotion.co.uk

Trial Member's results
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fist of Fury Clan :: Garry's Mod 10 :: Apply for the Fist of Fury Clan-
Jump to: