The Fist of Fury Clan
Welcome to the Forums of the Fist of Fury Clan, Enjoy your stay.
The Fist of Fury Clan
Welcome to the Forums of the Fist of Fury Clan, Enjoy your stay.
The Fist of Fury Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fist of Fury Clan

Welcome to the Fist of Fury Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garry's mod series

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
D1

Garry's mod series Empty
PostSubject: Garry's mod series   Garry's mod series I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:03 pm

Hello, basically I just wanna say I'm planning on making a series it's gonna be like, ever heard of the series Battlestart Galactica? The Humans race almost gets extinced, so basicall what I'm gonna do is like you see the one main ship in space that has the last humans on it and then like you see from a cool view bombs blowing each of the Human races planets.

This is just some video I just made of what I'm thinking the map should be, do you agree with me please tell me. The spaceship is gonna be massive though, that was just a scout ship. If you like this idea, I shall get my server that contains 32 Slots to become a Film server temporally as I make the series. If you would like to participate please let me know.

Steam name:
Age (13+):
Do you have a microphone? (You must so you can do the character's voice):
Do you agree the series should also include parts of comedy?:
Do you understand that the Humans eventually push the Cylons back and gain victory, so do you agree to make the realism good and if you are a Cylon don't try your best against the person you are facing.
---------------------------------------------
Character rolls:
Human
(Commander of the Ship)
(Navigator)
(Pilot)
(Co-Pilot)
(Marine 1)
(Marine 2) (NPCS may be included)
(Chief)
(Raptor Squadron Pilot 1)
(Raptor Squadron Gunner 1)
(Raptor Squadron Pilot 2)
(Raptor Squadron Gunner 2)
(Scout Ship Pilot 1)
(Scout Ship Co Pilot & Navigator)

As the Humans your agenda is to keep the human race going and try to get as many survivors as you can from each planets that are being bombared by the Cylons.
-------------------------------------------------
Cylon
(Leader of Nation)
(Commander of [Whichever ship you control]
(Navigator)
(Pilot [Multiple positions]
(Co Pilot [Multiple positions]
(Cylon Baseship Pilot)
(Cylon Baseship Gunner)
(Cylon Reaper (Fighter) Pilot 1
(Cylon Reaper (Fighter) Gunner 1
(Cylon Reaper (Fighter) Pilot 2
(Cylon Reaper (Fighter) Pilot 2
(Bombarder (Multiple classes) [NUKES] 1)

As the Cylons you agenda is to destroy every human living in the entire galaxy. Everytime a Cylon dies they are reborn in 2 minutes. So your battle awareness is CARELESS meaning you must act careless.
Human Civilian Faction
Survivor 1 (Multiple)
Survivor 2 (Multiple)

As the Human Civilian Faction, you will be an armed civilian on a Planet that must try and defend the planet and sooner or later you will be picked up by the Battlestar.

Choose your roll:

I [NAME] agree to not mess around in this film & animation series based on Battlestar Galactica and will not abuse any of the tools that are given to you. You will also recieve temp administration and will be treated and respected as a member to the Community.
I have no idea how long this could just to notify you. I'm also going to have to get someone who has a powerful PC to handle this as it will have a big quanity of props, ect..
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

Garry's mod series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garry's mod series   Garry's mod series I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Steam name: |FoF|Necro
Age (13+): 14
Do you have a microphone? (You must so you can do the character's voice): Yes
Do you agree the series should also include parts of comedy?: Always
Do you understand that the Humans eventually push the Cylons back and gain victory, so do you agree to make the realism good and if you are a Cylon don't try your best against the person you are facing. Yes, i will not make swiss cheese out of the humans What a Face

I Necro agree to not mess around in this film & animation series based on Battlestar Galactica and will not abuse any of the tools that are given to you. You will also recieve temp administration and will be treated and respected as a member to the Community.

I would like to be the commander of the ship (Human) or one of the marines/survivers

Last edited by Necro on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:41 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
leonski
leonski

Garry's mod series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garry's mod series   Garry's mod series I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Steam name:|FoF| leonski
Age (13+):15
Do you have a microphone? (You must so you can do the character's voice):yes
Do you agree the series should also include parts of comedy?:yes
Do you understand that the Humans eventually push the Cylons back and gain victory, so do you agree to make the realism good and if you are a Cylon don't try your best against the person you are facing. yes i understand

i would like to be Cylon(Leader of Nation)

I leonski agree to not mess around in this film & animation series based on Battlestar Galactica and will not abuse any of the tools that are given to you. You will also recieve temp administration and will be treated and respected as a member to the Community.

i wouldent mind hosting it either if you would like my DxDiag just ask
Back to top Go down
Tom

Garry's mod series Empty
PostSubject: commander of ship   Garry's mod series I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Steam name: Tomthetechy
Age (13+): 13
Do you agree the series should also include parts of comedy?: Yes
Do you understand that the Humans eventually push the Cylons back and gain victory, so do you agree to make the realism good and if you are a Cylon don't try your best against the person you are facing. i do
I Tomthetechy agree to not mess around in this film & animation series based on Battlestar Galactica and will not abuse any of the tools that are given to you. You will also recieve temp administration and will be treated and respected as a member to the Community
Back to top Go down
Micronuub

Micronuub

Garry's mod series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garry's mod series   Garry's mod series I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:14 pm

Hi, I would like to apply for the series Smile

Steam name: |FoF|Micronuub (Micronuub)
Age (13+): 15
Do you have a microphone? (You must so you can do the character's voice): I Do have a microphone. (But sometimes i don't)
Do you agree the series should also include parts of comedy?: Yes of course. Comedy makes it more enjoyable!
Do you understand that the Humans eventually push the Cylons back and gain victory, so do you agree to make the realism good and if you are a Cylon don't try your best against the person you are facing. : I agree to a happy ending:D

Role: Cyclon(Pilot)
Or any cyclon if there isnt enough space

I Micronuub agree to not mess around in this film & animation series based on Battlestar Galactica and will not abuse any of the tools that are given to you. You will also recieve temp administration and will be treated and respected as a member to the Community.
Back to top Go down
SavaGhost

Garry's mod series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garry's mod series   Garry's mod series I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Steam name:
Age (13+):
Do you have a microphone? (You must so you can do the character's voice):No Sad
Do you agree the series should also include parts of comedy?:Yup
Do you understand that the Humans eventually push the Cylons back and gain victory, so do you agree to make the realism good and if you are a Cylon don't try your best:yes against the person you are facing:Yes

i want to be (Scout Ship Pilot 1). Cool

I SavaGhost agree to not mess around in this film & animation series based on Battlestar Galactica and will not abuse any of the tools that are given to you. You will also recieve temp administration and will be treated and respected as a member to the Community
Back to top Go down
SPARTAN

Garry's mod series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garry's mod series   Garry's mod series I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:19 pm

Hi i would like to play the role of one of the marines

steam username; SPARTAN_117
Back to top Go down
D1

Garry's mod series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garry's mod series   Garry's mod series I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Necro wrote:
Steam name: Necro
Age (13+): 14
Do you agree the series should also include parts of comedy?: Yes
Do you understand that the Humans eventually push the Cylons back and gain victory, so do you agree to make the realism good and if you are a Cylon don't try your best against the person you are facing. Yes
I Necro agree to not mess around in this film & animation series based on Battlestar Galactica and will not abuse any of the tools that are given to you. You will also recieve temp administration and will be treated and respected as a member to the Community.

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER ROLL.
Back to top Go down
frandsy

Garry's mod series Empty
PostSubject: Subject?   Garry's mod series I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Steam name:|FoF|Frandsy
Age (13+): 12
Do you have a microphone? (You must so you can do the character's voice):yes i have a microphone
Do you agree the series should also include parts of comedy?: Sure why not? Very Happy
Do you understand that the Humans eventually push the Cylons back and gain victory, so do you agree to make the realism good and if you are a Cylon don't try your best against the person you are facing. Yes i understand

Role: Surviveres, if not avilebal i any role will do

I |FoF|Frandsy agree to not mess around in this film & animation series based on Battlestar Galactica and will not abuse any of the tools that are given to you. You will also recieve temp administration and will be treated and respected as a member to the Community.
Back to top Go down
Master I

Garry's mod series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garry's mod series   Garry's mod series I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:07 pm

I would like to be the chief(humans)
Back to top Go down
LeonEsse

Garry's mod series Empty
PostSubject: My Part IN THE Movie   Garry's mod series I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:10 pm

Steam name:-Recruit- L. Essex
Age (15):
Do you have a microphone? (Yes):
Do you agree the series should also include parts of comedy?:Yes some not alot but some little parts
Do you understand that the Humans eventually push the Cylons back and gain victory, so do you agree to make the realism good and if you are a Cylon don't try your best against the person you are facing. I do i will take my defeat like a man and i will acept it.
I Leon Essex agree to not mess around in this film & animation series based on Battlestar Galactica and will not abuse any of the tools that are given to you. You will also recieve temp administration and will be treated and respected as a member to the Community
Commander of [Whichever ship you control] I do not know what ship i will control but i wish to be a commander of a ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garry's mod series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garry's mod series   Garry's mod series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garry's mod series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fist of Fury Clan :: Fist of Fury Supported Games :: Fist of Fury Gaming Studios-
Jump to: